www.saiyanarena.com Forum Index www.saiyanarena.com
All 'bout the Dragonball Series

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problems downloading
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.saiyanarena.com Forum Index -> Episodes / Sagas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remmie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: problems downloading Reply with quote

im new here and i already downloaded the sayian saga and a few 1's from the namek saga but all the sudden the next day all downloads of the episodes sow up in netpumper as FATAL then i opend the index file to see what it was thne i found hte problem that server download server is down is this correct if it is fix it fast lol this is a cool website to get the episodes and i had fun watching thme already.

pls do this i havewaited long time to get them all becuase htey never put them on tv anymore and there almost nowere to buy
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem Sad
yaser

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here.. Crying or Very sad guess they didn't pay the bill Razz
remmie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ypu lol i think they did not payed the hoster so it just for us to wait till they do or they find a other 1 so its waiting time now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it´s working again ^^
Kakashi

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't come up with your own assumptions next time. Thank you.

Topic will be deleted within a week.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi your dragonball episodes have problem with quality its lacking i really like your site so can ya like get better quality episodes dbz-media has good quality but they have sucky bandwith and let ya download only 5 a day almost so please guys Smile
remmie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: episodes GT Reply with quote

i have been downloading the gt episodes but i noticed something strange that the names of the file you download are different form the ones you see on the list very strange and btw i get fatal again so i think the hoster is down again im 10 away from having all GT episodes then i go and downoad the dragonball and then the moveis but i have those fatal again and becuase of the names are very different from the list on hte website i dunno wich 1 i need to redownload of the fatals i cant becuase episode 1 of the first gt saga is Bebi Saga
1. The mysterious Dragonballs appear!! Gokuu becomes a child!?

but in newtpumper i cant find it anywere becuase the first 1 is the episode A Grand Problem how come that everything is different i realy need to know i only need 10 of those episodes and then i have them all of GT FIX this pls so that i cna redownload them so that the names of the website f the episodes are the same as the opnes i will have in netpumper if noet every1 gets confused
Kakashi

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check it all out.

Also this is the best quality we are going to put up since we pay for the hosting.
Hercules

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I can't download anything; dragonball, dragonball Z, dragonball GT; none of them are working,... Pretty bad, i wanted them so bad Confused
Son Gokuo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: When is Soon? Reply with quote

Ye But When Is "SOON"? Give me a date so i wont have to check it all the time!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about you have some patience. If not you can find another place to download your episodes.
remmie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ye man be patience lol watch other movies and such or play games while you wait im doing that to im waiting till everythibng is uop and running again
Kakashi

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All should be up and good.
remmie

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ther is still a problem it almost like there different if you look at the first eposide if lost episodes and hten at the first episoded of the normal ones they are completly differnet i think it makes me confuse cna you help me to correct it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.saiyanarena.com Forum Index -> Episodes / Sagas All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum